Monday, December 06, 2010

November Top 15


15. Ween - Buckingham Green
14. Robyn & Snoop Dogg - U Should Know Better
13. A.J. Roach - Temporary
12. Love - A House Is Not A Motel
11. Ween - Pink Eye (On My Leg)

10. Death Cab For Cutie - Your New Twin Sized Bed
9. Ween - Waving My Dick In The Wind
8. Ricky Lee Jones - The Horses
7. Ween - The Blarney Stone
6. Morcheeba - Rome Wasn't Built In A Day

5. Love - Alone Again Or
4. Ween - Cold Blows The Wind
3. Ween - The Golden Eel
2. Bruce Springsteen - Badlands

Song of the Month: Ween - It's Gonna Be (Alright)

1 Comments:

Blogger TripJax said...

Several years ago I had planned to do a monthly top 25 to see how my iTunes top 25 changed over time. I did 1 post and never did it again. Shame too 'cause it would have been fun, but I just get busy/lazy. I've always been a big Ween fan, so it was no surprise they were on up there in my one and only post about that topic. I also included an old Ween youtube video, so check it out if you haven't seen it.

http://tripjax.blogspot.com/2007/09/top-25.html

Word,

TripJax

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home