Saturday, January 28, 2006

Down

I don't really have a lot to say other than

  • I'm consistently losing
  • I have no confidence and expect to lose when I play
  • The 2k games on Party have gotten tough as nails and I feel like there are now as many as a dozen players who are better than me
  • I've been taking a truly ridiculous number of bad beats
  • I'm afraid to put money into a pot, whether I'm bluffing, have a marginal hand, have a great hand, or have the nuts
  • I'm concerned I'm about to become a cautionary tale
  • I hate poker and I don't feel much better about life in general
  • My brain seems to be functioning at about 60%
  • I want to hibernate
  • I need some cheese to go with this whine

___

Wednesday night: +2611

Thursday afternoon: -8043

Thursday night: -1933

Today: -485 (tournaments)

Year to date: -7192

3 Comments:

Blogger TheGraveWolf said...

Gouda, Swiss, or Cheddar?

2:02 AM  
Blogger TheBeloved said...

Stilton. Give you wonderful nightmare. Make game easy and fun

5:59 AM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Take a deep breath Tom. We all know it's pretty difficult to consistently have unreasonably good luck of a period of a year and a half.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home