Friday, January 20, 2006

Mississippi Misery

Tunica is a bad place to be. There is nothing to do but gamble. The Gold Strike where I am staying has no internet. (This is coming from the lobby of the Grand).

Today I played the 2k shorthanded event at the Grand. I played a lot of interesting hands but don't really feel like talking about them. When I had the best hand I won a lot of chips and when I didn't I lost a lot of chips. Mark "maniac" Seif took me out with AJ in the SB against my AT.

Gamblegambel aka Joel busted out quickly yesterday and he is now on his way back to Atlanta. I'm trying to decide if I am going to stay here for the 10k WSOP Circuit event at the Grand or just go home. I will probably play the 1k NLHE tomorrow at the Grand and see how I feel after that.

___

Yesterday: -10,200
Today: -2080

Year to date: -3400

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home