Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Locked and Loaded

The plane ticket has been purchased. The hotel room has been reserved. The money has been wired. The NFL has admitted an officiating mistake on the Troy Polamalu interception, easing my mind at least somewhat. And I got back on track today with a nice session. I am very excited about the next two weeks. It doesn't get much better than playing three championship events in two weeks.

I never put my money in as anything but a huge favorite and things went my way tonight in the cash games. I also played Super Monday on Party. I had amassed a decent stack and we were in the money when I sucked out with 99 against KK for a monster pot. This seemed to be the hand that would allow me to cruise to the final table and make a run at a nice score. However I then lost 99 against 66 for a 17k pot, TT against AKs for a 21k pot, and AQ against JJ for a 14k pot to finish me off.

___

Today: +7964
Overall: +7014

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home