Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Sunday in the City of Sin

The Fish and I got in to Vegas about 9:30 AM, roughly 5 hours before the average wake up time of the two of us. After dropping our stuff off at the Gold Coast we met the Gambler, Hostileblue, and four other friends at the Barbary Coast for lunch. Then it was off to the Bellagio for the super.

Gamblegambel and I were at the same table the entire time, and the Fish joined us halfway through. The gambler actually took 90% of Paul's chips with QJ against his AJ on a QJJ flop and also busted Russell Rosenblum with QQ against his KK by rivering a queen. He lasted longer than either of us (I had a quiet, short-stacked run finally ending with 99 against KK) but was unable to get all that close to the seat. 39 players got one today and they claim to be expecting over 600 for the main event. Tomorrow is the last chance. I want it so bad but I'll be okay if it doesn't happen.

Today was the prettiest and windiest day I've ever seen out here. This is now my fifth visit in sixteen months and I'm finally starting to feel comfortable here.

___

Tuesday night: +3661
Wednesday afternoon: +2496
Wednesday night: +15516
Thursday afternoon: +416

Today: -2600

YTD: 84,289

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home