Sunday, May 28, 2006

Darkness

About three hours after writing my last post, I started feeling sick for the first time in a year. I came down with a pretty standard cold, and haven't been out of the house for more than half an hour since. Today my nose has been spewing mucus like a geyser, but my throat is no longer sore - so I think I'm coming out of it. Last night I sustained a mysterious injury to my right eyeball, and now it aches and stings and makes me want to drink myself unconscious. Looking at this computer screen aggravates it, and I'm going to try to avoid screens and sunlight until Tuesday, when, if it hasn't repaired itself, I will visit a doctor.

So tonight I find myself hunkered down in the basement all alone with absolutely nothing to do, as none of the housemates are in town and 95% of my self-entertainment involves bright shining screens. It's an odd situation mentally - I'm completely miserable and hate each moment of passing time, but I'm excited about both the recent past and the near future. Due to the sickness, I played a lot of poker last week. I've been running well and playing well, and I do honestly believe I am going to find great fame and fortune this summer.

___

Wednesday: +5499
Thursday afternoon: +5780
Thursday night: +4087
Friday morning: +587
Friday night: +3432
Million Guaranteed: -640
750k Guaranteed: +42
Sunday afternoon: -3082

Year to date: 117,067

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home