Friday, August 25, 2006

Travel Update

Laura and I are having a wonderful time so far on the trip. We head to Madison tonight, then it is off to Chicago for two nights, then probably one night in Pennsylvania or New York, and then we reach her home in Vermont.

After long consideration I have decided to come home on September 1st for a few days before starting an epic fall travelling the circuit. There are just too many things I want/need to do in Colorado to get my life together in preparation for the fall. I arrive at DIA on Sept 1 at 7:15 PM.

6 Comments:

Blogger Spencetron said...

Are you gonna be DOA?

10:19 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

So were you guys planning on calling me or...?

11:42 PM  
Blogger TheGraveWolf said...

GODDAMN RIGHT YOU ARE COMING HOME

3:32 AM  
Blogger PunkyPickett said...

Where are you going in VT? You should stop by my hometown Norwich if you have free time!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Lazypoo87 said...

Moon... who is this Laura, you've never told me about her. She's taking you away from your blogging time :(. Post some hands for me :D

10:12 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

God that's creepy.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home