Friday, September 08, 2006

Borgata 1k

The structures here are fantastic, the facility is great, the players are pretty shitty, and I can already tell I'm playing great. Things are looking good.

There was only one notable hand I played today:

25-50 blinds (first level). We started with 7k and I have about 6.5k. Someone limped and I made it 300 with JJ in mid-late position. The guy on the button called with some table talk about how he "had to call me" or something despite my ultratight image which immediatly got me thinking about AQ. The limper called as well and the flop came KJdTd. The limper checked, I bet 700 and the button made it 2700 after some body language that made me think he had a huge hand. The limper folded and I thought for about four minutes. I talked to him, not something I usually do much of at the table, and he really convinced me he had AQ. Although there were obviously other hands he could have I was just convinced he had AQ. He even told me he had the nuts and would show it. I finally tossed the set of jacks into the muck and he showed AQ.

Tomorrow is the 1.5k NLHE.
___

1.5k WSOP event: -1500
1.5k WSOP event: -1500

Tuesday night (25-50 NL online): 3 hrs, +3,994

1k Borgata: -1080

Year to date:
149,047

2 Comments:

Blogger TheGraveWolf said...

You forgot one other hand of note...let's hear it.

4:21 PM  
Blogger GnightMoon said...

The bustout? A desperation steal with Q2s where the BB woke up with kings.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home