Monday, October 30, 2006

Second Place

I got second today for $35k. I played pretty well. The guy who won it hit an absurd rush of cards at the final table and it was over in a hurry. I had a significant skill edge when it got heads up with me down 290k-130k. There was no shame in my bustout hand.

The last two tournaments were probably the best I have ever played, so obviously I'm feeling great about tomorrow's main event. There has only been one other tournament where I haven't booked a flight before the final table, and that was the 2006 World Series of Poker. That one ended pretty well.

The Gambler and Matt both snagged seats in the evening mega-satellite, so we'll have a very strong crew attacking the rednecks tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lazypoo87 said...

Good shit. You continue to impress me.

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home