Saturday, March 31, 2007

March Top 15


15. Moby - At Least We Tried
14. Emmylou Harris - All My Tears
13. Audioslave - Dandelion
12. Rose Hill Drive - In the Beginning
11. Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes

10. Moby - We Are All Made of Stars
9. Peter Bjorn and John - Detects On My Affection
8. Moby - The Rafters
7. The Arcade Fire - Intervention
6. Moby - In My Heart

5. Moby - In This World
4. Queen - I Want to Break Free
3. Santa Esmerelda - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
2. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird

Song of the Month: Moby - I'm Not Worried At All

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

I suspect that you didn't listen to any of the CDs I sent you earlier this month.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Bracket said...

but he did listen to the emmylou i sent him. looks like i win.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home