Friday, March 30, 2007

The Passing of the Torch?

Nick booted up the internet. It went to my homepage, cardplayer.com. There was a picture of J.C. Tran. I was about to say "that's the best poker player in the world." I realized he probably didn't care -

And neither did I, really. Our destination, thebrewingnetwork.com, was more interesting. And more relevant.

I think right now, these next few weeks, will be when my official profession changes from "professional poker player" to "microbrewery owner" or maybe "entrepreneur." We'll see. So much to do. Right now might be that moment when, as third graders, we planned to dig an underground tunnel from the Bixby sandbox to McDonald's, maybe a thousand feet away. I hope not, but maybe so. On the other hand, it could be the beginning of something special.

1 Comments:

Blogger . said...

http://beeradvocate.com/acbw/2006/places

check out this list

15 is half mile from my condo

how the hell have we not been to 19!?!?

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home