Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Session?!

This evening I decided to play some 10-20 NL online. There was no special reason for this; I was just bored and kinda felt like playing, so I did. This is probably how it will be in the future. I got off to a good start stacking good old alancheng86, treaded water for a bit, then I got bored and coolered and decided to quit after about 90 minutes, finishing up $2500.

The most notable thing about the session was how quickly I got bored and frustrated, despite not playing in weeks.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the other notable thing is that you made $2,500 in a very short amount of time. The real world doesn't have too many jobs like that.

--Tru

11:44 PM  
Blogger TheMasterJ said...

You should try to start playing plo, maybe you wont get so bored trying to learn a new game like plo.

12:27 AM  
Blogger Bag said...

Moon is already the ploh master. He has given Kwickfish plenty of ploh lessons and enjoys ploh himself. He fiends for deepstack ploh because he likes to avoid the crapshoot.

4:31 AM  
Blogger db said...

I randomly played a 300+15 Pot-Limit Texas Hold'em tournament this past Sunday. I took first, owning 4,200+ players to win 171k.

My only downfall was that it was for play chips, not dollar bills.

:-(

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice session, well done.

Poker

4:03 PM  
Blogger Zak said...

try bodog. uber donks there.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home