Sunday, March 21, 2010

February Top 15


15. Emmylou Harris - Root Like A Rose
14. Everclear - Under the Western Stars
13. Them Crooked Vultures - Dead End Friends
12. Traveling Wilburys - Not Alone Anymore
11. Everclear - Now

10. The Radio Dept. - Heaven's On Fire
9. Warren Zevon - Life'll Kill Ya
8. Queens of the Stone Age - If Only
7. Owl City - Dental Care
6. Scissor Sisters - Everybody Wants The Same Thing

5. Brendan Benson - You Make A Fool Out Of Me
4. Scissor Sisters - Might Tell You Tonight
3. Queens of the Stone Age - Regular John
2. Owl City - The Saltwater Room

Song of the Month: Journey - Wheel In The Sky

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i truly enjoy all your writing style, very unique,
don't give up and also keep penning considering the fact that it just simply truly worth to look through it,
impatient to browse much more of your article content, thanks :)

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you dispatch, wish look progressive in behalf of more related articles in a jiffy as its united of my pet issue to read.

12:46 AM  
Anonymous David said...

It is a suitable article which I looking for days & days.
I want to know more & more on it, If anything new, plz I want to know with my e-mail id.

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home