Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Bracket

You know that Aunt you have that fills out her NCAA bracket based on family and friends that attended the schools, the looks of the coaches, and the mascots, then inexplicably wins the pool? That's me this year. I watched less college basketball this season than any since I was about six years old. I'm going with mostly personal biases here, though I didn't pick Cornell (my brother is a grad student there) to win any games and only have Pitt winning two.

I signed up for two pools on twoplustwo, which required me to register for the site and make my first ever post. One is an upset pool which rewards a point per seed difference for every upset you make. I have a ton of huge upsets early in that one. Here is my "regular" one, which still has plenty of wild picks:

3 Comments:

Blogger Spencetron said...

Love your south bracket. The Big East is good, but I don't think it's that good. Then again I root for a Pac-10 school...

9:49 AM  
Blogger GnightMoon said...

7:33 PM Mtn

Goodnight Moon.

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i genuinely adore all your writing style, very remarkable,
don't give up and keep creating for the reason that it simply good worth to read it.
excited to view even more of your own content pieces, have a pleasant day ;)

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home