Monday, June 13, 2011

Event #20 $1K NLHE Day Two

I thought I played my cards well in this event, and furthered an irrelevant quest to lead all twentysomethings in lifetime cashes at the WSOP. I finished in the 200s.

Like a lot of teenage boys, I used to think boobs were the most attractive part of a woman. Then legs. Then butt. Strangely now, it might be arms. That's all it takes. A nice toned set of arms, especially in a tank top. This hottie was in my sightline as we careened into the money this afternoon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is starting to just get creepy.

11:22 PM  
Blogger TheGraveWolf said...

You have always been a triceps fiend.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Nappy said...

Dude, you shouldn't be taking pics of strangers and posting them online

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home