Monday, December 19, 2011

The Seven Days of Goodness: Day Seven

On Sundays a bunch of special friends come over to my house to watch football. I've hosted all season, and I do a nice job. In the past, I've been sort of a callous host for my friends. But I've really stepped it up recently. Does being a gracious host count as a good deed? Hard to say. In any case, I've decided to extend the whole project for another week. There are a lot of ideas I haven't executed yet, and I'm enjoying the whole thing more than expected. So I'm counting that as today's good deed, assuming watching football and Survivor all day doesn't count.

1 Comments:

Blogger 81Trucolors said...

Not sure to what you are referring but if it's the Bloody Mary bar, consider me a recipient of your hospitality. Thanks!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home