Sunday, July 09, 2006

20/20

On Friday I finally wore my contact lenses after a month and a half of frustrated blurry vision through my glasses and wounded eye. If there were leaves on the trees here in Vegas then I would have been able to see them again. Being able to see again, looking my best, and the recent result in the 5k gave me a jolt of confidence. I've never felt more powerful and controlling than I did in the 2.5k NLHE on Friday. Ted Forrest eventually showed up at the table and I didn't feel the trepidation I normally do when a big name sits down. This time I felt he was the one who had something to be afraid of.

After a good start, however, I played one hand very poorly and then lost the rest of my stack with AK against KQs all in preflop followed shortly by AK vs 88 all in preflop.

TheMasterJ33 rolled in a few days ago and later today the Gambler, Nick, and Brad arrive from a long trip through the South. PiMaster gets in tomorrow. It's going to be very exciting the next few weeks as there will never be more than a day of rest until shortly before the main event.
___

2.5k Shorthanded NLHE: -2.5k
2k NLHE: -2k
Sunday night: 2 hrs, +705
Monday morning: 2 hrs, + 9024 (Kwickfish co-op)
5k NLHE: +27,157
1.5k Limit Hold Em: -1500
2.5k NLHE: -2500
Friday afternoon: 2 hrs, +1435 (Kwickfish co-op)
Saturday afternoon: 4 hrs, +5642 (Kwickfish co-op)

Year to date: 171,501

5 Comments:

Blogger Carter Rose said...

congrats on the big win...but whats a Kwickfish co-op?

8:57 PM  
Blogger Kwicky said...

A Kwickfish co-op is a mutual session with the Kwickfish, a.k.a. Paul, where both players split profit and loss. Hi Mrs. Fuller :)

2:41 PM  
Blogger Bag said...

A Kwickfish co-op is where Paul gives half his profits to Moon.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Bag said...

Also, I don't think Tom's mother is a 21 year-old male from Dallas, TX. Good read Paul.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Carter Rose said...

thanks...and no I hope I am not his mother.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home