Friday, January 26, 2007

Break Two


The last level was very good for my confidence. I feel a lot better about things now than I did 90 minutes ago. I'm at 30k and change.

The most interesting hand of the last level was when many people limped as did I with 4h3h on the button. The flop came Jh8h3 and everyone checked to me. I bet 500 and the small blind (the internet guy) immediately made it 1500. I was thinking about what to do when suddenly Steve Sung coldcalled the bet. Two players tanked before folding, and I tanked and then decided to fold figuring I might be drawing dead. The turn was an offsuit queen and the SB bet 2500. Sung made it 7500 and the SB folded after a long hesitation. Sung showed Ah9h. He's the guy that scares me the most at the table.

I've been playing tight and might play even tighter this next level. It's important that my raises get respect from the good players to my left later when the antes hit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey thomas. did you get a chance to read my message under your "thirsty" blog?

is there any way you could tell Paul that his cousin Chad is in Vegas for today and tomorrow?

thanks,
chad
760.828.7360
chadwickmapping@cox.net

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home