Friday, January 26, 2007

Dinner Break

I'm at 39,900. No one at our table has gone broke, and no one has been all-in and called. I'm very happy with my play. It's been the Joe Hachem approach and it's been effective and risk-free. I don't have any extravagant plans for the last two levels. I will probably keep playing real tight and waiting for those rare opportunities where I think I can take a pot down or I have a good hand.

Hand of the day:

150-300 blinds, 25 ante. Daneshgar makes it 750 in middle position, the 1 seat calls in the small blind, Fischman calls in the big blind. The flop comes Js7s4. The blinds check and Daneshgar bets 1050 (less than half the pot). SB folds and Fischman calls. Turn is the Ts. Fischman leads for a tiny 700. Daneshgar makes it 1650. Fischman raises 2500 more after a bit of thought. Daneshgar thinks then makes it 5000 more. Fischman quickly moves in for 11k on top of that, and finally Daneshgar folds. Fischman shows the Qd. Daneshgar said he folded "one pair no spade" and Fischman later claimed he had Q7 of diamonds.

Okay guys. You keep doing that, and I'll keep doing what I'm doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home