Monday, February 05, 2007

Dinner Break

I flew into Omaha this morning. I didn't sleep last night because my flight left at a very inconvenient time. I snagged an hour and a half on the plane but that's pretty much it. Still I feel pretty damn focused at the table. My concentration has been quite good.

I started off at a wonderful weak-tight passive table and went right up to 13k after winning a big pot with jacks against AK. I was up at 14k before making a series of second best hands (I think, I kept folding on the river in big pots). I don't think the players at my first table were capable of running these big bluffs against me so I just think I was running into the nuts a lot. I got down to 7700 and then the table broke right before the antes hit and I could rob the table blind.

I went on a truly sick rush the last level at the new table. I made a set against Rizen, two flushes for big pots, and I had KK twice and QQ and won all three of those. I've been raising an insane amount including A9s EP and KTs UTG that got shown down. I might have to reign it in a bit because some guys at the table are getting restless. The last hand I raised AK UTG and elected to just fold when second position called and third position reraised. I'm at about 24k now which is excellent shape with two levels left.

Updates can be found on pokerpages.com and bluffmagazine.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Spencetron said...

Rush to the end

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home