Thursday, September 14, 2006

Survivor: California

Thirteen of the twenty "castaways" (that term always cracked me up) are from California this season. Nine are from the Los Angeles area. It looks like a pretty average cast overall with one or two especially intriguing personalities, the usual bland young good looking white guy and his alpha-male rival, the obligatory cop, the alleged wilderness guru who unsurprisingly works as a waiter, the hot chick, and of course, the token big black guy who might combust at any moment.

If it sounds like I'm growing weary of the same old charade every season...that's just not the case at all. I still fiend for this crap and I'm fired up to watch another season starting tonight. Let me know if you're interested in getting a pool going.

3 Comments:

Blogger PunkyPickett said...

I'll be in a pool with you as soon as you pay me for the last time I whooped your butt!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Spencetron said...

I'll join a pool as long as I can bet on the asians.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

i'm in as long as there is a written record of everyones' picks this time. i had avoided reading this entry until now because i just finished watching the first episode and assumed you blogged after you had watched the first episode. i thought about blogging about the first episode myself but i'm feeling a bit too lazy and busy. i suspect i'll manage an entry about the show at some point this season. assuming you're not planning another entry soon, we must have a survivor discussion on aim sometime this week. my favorite part of the episode was when jeff said "each tribe has a puzzle boat" as though a puzzle boat is a widely available object.

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home