Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It's Official

I'm running worse in poker than I ever have before. I'm at +$341 over my last 15 sessions over about 50 hrs. Today I lost a cool 10k. Much of it went to the Kwickfish, who trapped me with some really well played hands and a couple nasty coolers. I bluffed off a decent portion of it as well, lost some with overpairs, some with KK vs AA, etc, etc, etc. Bottom line - I'm not playing my best, I'm running ridiculously badly, and I hate poker. So it's time to take a break. I've written a lot about this before. The best medicine in times like this is abstinence. I'd be a lot better off just not playing for a while, so maybe I will go cold-turkey until the 5k event at Rincon on Feb 20.

This sums it up perfectly. This is my life right now, only without the tv cameras.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, sucks for D'Ago, but Hoyt Corkins cracks me up, plain and simple.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home