Saturday, February 10, 2007

Screw It

I was minutes from jumping in the car when it hit me - I'd be better off not going to LA this week. I'm just not feeling it and that is never a good sign. Most of my friends aren't going to even be there this week. I'd only be going for four tournaments. I'd like to make some headway on POY pts and whatnot, but not at the cost of happiness. I'm lucky to have total control of my life and get to do whatever I feel like, and this week I feel like chilling. This way I can have more fun this week, continue to crank it on Kazakhpoker, hang out with some friends I've been missing, watch some hoops, see my parents, and take a better road trip through New Mexico and Arizona and see my aunt, uncle, and Spencer. That's right Spencetron - let's hang out.

I'll be going straight to Rincon for the WSOP Circuit main event on Tuesday, February 20, then continuing the rest of the trip as planned.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

I think that's a good decision. I'm proud of you. Whenever you're having thoughts such as the ones in your previous entry it might be a good idea to take a break. You have two things going with your poker career that 99% of people never have in their lives 1) you genuinely enjoy your work most of the time 2) any time you're not having fun you have the luxury of taking vacation for as long as you want.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Spencetron said...

HELL YES!!! Hit me up 520-981-2534. There is a foosball table available.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home