Tuesday, February 06, 2007

January Top 15

15. Nada Surf - The Plan
14. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Tear
13. Fleetwood Mac - Over My Head
12. The Vines - Take Me Back
11. Kathleen Edwards - Six O'Clock News

10. The Arcade Fire - Intervention
9. The Killers - Bling! (Confessions of a King)
8. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Weight of the World
7. Nick Lowe - Cruel to be Kind
6. Enya - Caribbean Blue

5. Powderfinger - Sunsets
4. Matthew Sweet - Sick of Myself
3. O.A.R. - Hey Girl
2. Fleetwood Mac - Gypsy

Song of the Month: Refreshments - Nada

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

I'm telling myself that a High/Low appearance cancels out an O.A.R. appearance.

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OAR?? :(

tom, i'm saddened

-cy

3:51 PM  
Blogger TheGraveWolf said...

OAR is great! and so is Enya! I know that the real winner is Take Me Home Tonight by Mr. Eddie Money but only ppl who check the comments will know this. Come back from BFE and we will hang out Luna.

4:08 PM  
Blogger GnightMoon said...

The O.A.R. songs "I Feel Home", "Crazy Game of Poker", and "The Wanderer" also got consideration.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Bag said...

Moon, obviously the number one song was a great choice. Also, there was a speck of dust on my screen that made the song in your comment appear to be "I Feel Homo" and I thought nothing of it. FYI.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home