Friday, June 17, 2011

Event #28 $1500 NL

I got bluffed out of my mind by a young German pro in a huge pot a few hours in and was out shortly after. It was a truly audacious bluff, and I was still staggering around the Rio hours afterwards recounting the hand history to anyone who would listen. Fortunately, there was a welcome distraction in the hours after that demeaning facial. More on this tomorrow.

Poker hottie of the day Christina Lindley was another welcome distraction before she busted deep in the $2500 6-handed.

Christina's beauty is divisive. I feel like her hotness is pretty open and shut but some tend to disagree. I find it pretty laughable that anyone could say they don't find her attractive but the more discussion these posts arouse the more I realize how variable preferences are.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

IMO - she has a very hot body, but she has a butter face. That photo is definitely one of the best ones of her. She looks really good there. But see her in person, she looks all swollen and fake.

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obvious nice body; face way too loaded with make-up. I bet she looks horrible without it.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Agreed, the face is very iffy even in this airbrushed picture.

I'll take that body though, hands down. Or on.

10:58 AM  
Blogger 81Trucolors said...

It's the uber plasticized lips that do it for me.

10:57 AM  
Anonymous wizardoflove said...

she's attractive, but not that hot. and a potential tranny. obv not after this photo, but in a club, i might think that's a man, man.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home