Saturday, September 23, 2006

The Return of GnightMoon

I had heard that once you leave an avatar, Party cancels that avatar forever. But I went ahead and gave GnightMoon a shot. And they let me have my old favorite. The very first hand I played with the new GnightMoon:

patrik14 posts small blind (25)
GnightMoon posts big blind (50)
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to GnightMoon [ Kh, 7d ]
ingemars12 folds.
Pokerator___ folds.
PGunshot folds.
slowrolls folds.
Facial_Hair folds.
Shakezilla__ folds.
ongelukkig folds.
DongWrk4Yuda folds.
patrik14 folds.

I think this is what happens to Phil Ivey when he sits down in a cash game. Definitely a nice feeling to get the session started.

After that I picked up a number of monster hands, before and after the flop. Napoleon came over about a third of the way into the session and the dominance just increased. Although we lost a 10k pot with QQ vs AhKh on a Qhxhx flop, it still wound up as one of my best sessions ever.

Thinking and talking today I've decided that I am one of the very best players when it comes to milking big hands and getting paid off when I have something huge. I struggle a bit when it comes to bluffing and dealing with really aggressive good players. But when the tables are reasonably weak, and I pick up some hands, I tend to crush about as well as anyone could.
___

Tuesday night (25/50 with gamblegambel): 1.5 hrs, +7078/2 = +3539

Friday night (25/50, 25/50 with Napoleon): 3.5 hrs, +5003 + 20,299/2 = +10,149 = +15,152

Year to date: 171,084

5 Comments:

Blogger Nicholas said...

sweet jesus, you are very good at what you do. call me this weekend chump.

3:22 AM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Just so you know, saying avatar makes you sound like a dork.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Carter Rose said...

so do these guys sit at the same table as you? the ones you go 50/50 with?

8:09 PM  
Blogger GnightMoon said...

One computer, one avatar, one hand, two minds working together, split profits and losses even 50/50.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Carter Rose said...

really...who gets the ultimate decision making authority? That would be really interesting to sit in on. Im sure some really good strategy is fleshed out in those sessions.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home