Sunday, February 18, 2007

Viva Las Vegas

It took me just one tank of gas to get from Boulder to Las Vegas -

New Mexico, the Land of Enchantment. I've never been to the interior of the state so I decided to stop in Las Vegas rather than push on to Santa Fe or Albuquerque so I can see more of the state tomorrow in the light. I'm hoping to get to Tucson tomorrow night and then pick Toph up Monday night at the San Diego airport. We don't have a place to stay and Harrah's Rincon is unavailable, but it's southern California so we figure worst case scenario will be an improptu camp (it's been done before).

I haven't played in a while but my confidence has been growing while sitting on the bench. I've been studying a bit and thinking about the game. I feel like I've got a play for almost every tournament situation, and can't wait to apply some new stuff and finally get that big win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home